The Las Lagunetas Protected Landscape is a natural mountainous area in the outskirts of the Metropolitan Area of Tenerife, in the El Rosario municipality. It is a natural space rich in endemic flora and fauna, with huge pine forests, where laurels and heathers dominate.
Las Lagunetas is a region of small slopes and large ravines that plays a key role in supplying the aquifers and preserving the soil. There are also small but beautiful paths that snake through its landscape.
Furthermore, you can find recreation areas such as Las Raices and Forestal Park within Las Lagunetas.
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids