The Altos de Baracan Viewpoint is located on an old crossroads that was used as a rest area for travellers coming from or going to the peaks of Teno, El Palmar, and Bolico. Today, this crossroads is located at the side of the road that connects the El Palmar valley with the town of Masca.
The viewpoint sits at 800m in altitude and offers an incredible panoramic view over the rock vegetation. The Alto de Baracan is at the forefront, as it separates the El Palmar Valley from the Carrizal Ravine.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids