The Altos de Baracan Viewpoint is located on an old crossroads that was used as a rest area for travellers coming from or going to the peaks of Teno, El Palmar, and Bolico. Today, this crossroads is located at the side of the road that connects the El Palmar valley with the town of Masca.
The viewpoint sits at 800m in altitude and offers an incredible panoramic view over the rock vegetation. The Alto de Baracan is at the forefront, as it separates the El Palmar Valley from the Carrizal Ravine.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi