The viewpoint looks over the north from a layby off the road that crosses Anaga. It offers an incredible panoramic view over the northeast coast of the island, the green peaks of Anaga, and the small village of Taganana.
You can get to El Bailadero after taking the exit at Kilometre 11 of the TF-12 highway, which covers most of the Country Park. This exit takes you onto the TF-123, where you’ll find the viewpoint after 200 metres.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi