The viewpoint looks over the north from a layby off the road that crosses Anaga. It offers an incredible panoramic view over the northeast coast of the island, the green peaks of Anaga, and the small village of Taganana.
You can get to El Bailadero after taking the exit at Kilometre 11 of the TF-12 highway, which covers most of the Country Park. This exit takes you onto the TF-123, where you’ll find the viewpoint after 200 metres.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids