Small, rocky, black sand beach in Garachico
El Muelle is in the town of Garachico on Tenerife’s north coast, bathed by the waters of the Atlantic.
It is a small, rocky, black sand beach with calm waves and protected from the wind by the fishing quay that gives the beach its name. It is not a touristy beach and is mainly visited by locals.
There is parking nearby, and access to the beach is easy.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife