Tenerife North Airport is in the San Cristobal de La Laguna municipality, 11km from the island’s capital, Santa Cruz. Its code is TFN, and it primarily runs national and inter-island flights. Most international flights depart from and arrive to Tenerife South Airport.
It has parking, a few shops, several car rental companies, some bars and cafés, cash machines, and a tourist information office.
You can get to Tenerife North Airport via the TF-5 motorway.
There is a taxi stand at the entrance, from which you can get to any other part of Tenerife. Within the airport, you can rent a car, however if you want to avoid waiting when you arrive on the island, it is recommended to rent one online so that it is ready to go upon your arrival. You can rent one here.
It is linked to the rest of the island via the following bus lines:
Distance to popular destinations
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids