It is a small and isolated beach, with volcanic sand and lots of charm. Its an untouched beach with crystal clear waters at the foot of the cliffs. Getting to the beach is an adventure in itself.
It’s impossible to get there by car – you can only arrive on foot or in a boat. To reach the beach on foot, there is a popular hiking route which departs from the village of Masaca and ends at the mouth of the Masca ravine. To arrive by boat, you need to take one that departs daily from Los Gigantes.
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids