It is a small and isolated beach, with volcanic sand and lots of charm. Its an untouched beach with crystal clear waters at the foot of the cliffs. Getting to the beach is an adventure in itself.
It’s impossible to get there by car – you can only arrive on foot or in a boat. To reach the beach on foot, there is a popular hiking route which departs from the village of Masaca and ends at the mouth of the Masca ravine. To arrive by boat, you need to take one that departs daily from Los Gigantes.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi