Black sand beach on the northern face of Tenerife
At the foothills of the cliffs, you can find the El Bollulo Beach (Playa de El Bollullo), a black sand beach which is quiet and exposed to the sea. Very close by is the Los Patos Beach (Playa de los Patos).
It is on the northern face of Tenerife in the La Orotava municipality, and to get there, you need to take a small path from the El Bollullo restaurant, which is where you can also find parking.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife