The Cherfe viewpoint is in the Teno Country Park, on the road connecting the towns of Buenvista del Norte and Santiago del Teide (TF-436).
It’s a must-see if you’re heading towards Masca.
The viewpoint is found at approximately 1100m high, which allows you to admire Tenerife’s natural beauty and glory with a 360º view. From here you’ll be able to enjoy a privileged sight of the Chinyero volcano and its natural reserve, Santiago Valley, as well as the majority of Teno Rural Park.
If the weather is on your side, you’ll also be able to enjoy views of the islands of La Gomera and La Palma from a distance.
How to get there
The Cherfe viewpoint is found off the TF-436 road, which connects the town centres of Santiago del Teide and Buenavista del Norte, passing through the village of Masca en route. There is parking on site.
Bus line 355 also passes through this spot.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi