Playa del Duque is a magical beach, with golden sand and calm waves, situated in the popular town of Costa Adeje, in south Tenerife.
It is one of the most popular beaches on the island, it Is a prime location which offers all types of amenities, including deckchair and parasol rental, lots of food and drinks kiosks, and much more. As well as the natural beauty of the environment, Costa Adeje is also full of little treasures.
You can get there by road and there is parking around it.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids