Playa del Duque is a magical beach, with golden sand and calm waves, situated in the popular town of Costa Adeje, in south Tenerife.
It is one of the most popular beaches on the island, it Is a prime location which offers all types of amenities, including deckchair and parasol rental, lots of food and drinks kiosks, and much more. As well as the natural beauty of the environment, Costa Adeje is also full of little treasures.
You can get there by road and there is parking around it.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi