Aqualand Costa Adeje is one of the incredible water parks that you can find in Tenerife.
It is in the south of the island, in the town of Costa Adeje. It is the ideal place to enjoy the great weather in the Canary Islands while feeling the adrenaline rush of its attractions.
The attractions at Aqualand Costa Adeje are split into four zones:
- Designed for adrenaline: where you will find a collection of slides.
- Designed for infants: with themed pools and specific attractions for them.
- Designed for families: with an incredible wave pool for children, but where adults can also join in.
- Designed for relaxing: hot tubs and a 500-metre-long lazy river that you can ride down on a float.
Food and Drink
Within Aqualand Costa Adeje you can find a wide range of food options. Enjoy a variety of dishes and spend the whole day in the water park.
Opening times & prices
The waterpark is open every day, from 10:00am to 5:00pm. In summer, from 10:00am to 6:00pm.
Ticket office prices
- Adult (11-65 years): €32
- Child (5-10 years): €24
- Mini (3-4 years): €13
- Senior (+65 years): €24
Online tickets are cheaper, you can buy them here.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids