La Pinta Beach (Playa de La Pinta) is in Costa Adeje, one of the most popular towns on the island.
It’s a very busy beach, just next to Puerto Colón marina. The port’s sea walls protect the beach and result in calm waves, which in addition to the volcanic sand make it an ideal beach for all types of guests. There is a perfect array of services on the adjacent promenade where you’ll find restaurants, shops, and all other types of traders.
There is lots of parking nearby and it is signposted very well.
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids