La Jaquita Beach is in Médano, in the south of Tenerife.
It is a sandy beach with moderate waves. It is not very busy and is primarily visited by locals. It’s relatively popular among surfers and windsurfers. It has toilets and showers, and there are shops around it too.
There are car parks fairly close by, and accessing the beach is easy.
Activities & Tours
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?