Jungle Park is in the Arona municipality, in the south of Tenerife.
It is a 70,000m2 zoo and botanical park with over 500 animals of different species, including lions, jaguars, leopards, meerkats, crocodiles, pumas, and many more. An authentic jungle in the heart of Tenerife.
Trails, rope bridges, tunnels…these will be your way markers in this unique jungle. Something not to be missed are the bird shows at Las Águilas, which are some of the best shows you’ll ever see. An ideal place for all the family.
Opening times and prices
Jungle Park is open everyday from 10.30am to 5.30pm.
The standard entry fee is €30for adults, €22for children (5-10 years old), and €11 for infants (3-4 years old).
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi