Fun, sport, adventure, and nature – that’s Forestal Park in a nutshell. It is in one of Tenerife’s most beautiful areas, Las Lagunetas, a protected and isolated setting typical of the island’s coastline. In the middle of the forest, Forestal Park is in a privileged place and has established itself as one of the most interesting parks in the Canary Islands.
Forestal park offers a different and unique activity, which is ideal to enjoy as a family or groups of friends. There are almost 100 activities spread along different routes for all tastes and ages. Whether you choose to clamber through the trees, launch yourself down a zipline, or cross the Tibetan rope bridges, there’s no doubt that you will enjoy yourself and get an adrenaline rush up high in Tenerife’s forests.
You don’t need to be in excellent physical conditions to try its circuits, and even children can take part. The only thing you need to be able to enjoy Forestal Park is the excitement to have a unique experience.
Opening Hours and Prices
The price for non-residents is €24 for adults and €19 for children (5-12 years old).
Opening Hours: 10am – 4pm
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids