It is an enormous complex formed by 7 sea water pools that are filled through high-pressure tubes from the ocean and shoot out water like a volcanic eruption. The 7 pools represent the 7 Canary Islands and are just a few metres away from the Martiánez and Playa Jardin Beaches.
It also has 5 small islands, one of which, Isla Central, houses Casino de Tenerife.
Opening times and prices
Regular entry is €5.50 for adults and €2.50 for children (under 10).
Costa Martiánez is open every day from 10am – 8pm during the summer, and 10am – 6pm the rest of the year.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi