Playa del Socorro (El Socorro Beach) is in the north of Tenerife, in the region of Los Realejos.
It is a beautiful and wide black sand beach, which is typical of this part of the island. You’ll find all services you need on the beach, which is popular with surf lovers and hosts several different competitions.
You can get there by taking TF-5, where a signposted exit will lead you to the beach. There is parking on site.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids