Playa Grande is in the south of Tenerife, near to the town of Poris de Abona, in the Arico region.
It is a not very large beach, with dark sand and clean, calm waters. It is primarily a local’s beach and has the downside of being in one of the windiest parts of Tenerife.
There is plenty of parking in the area, and reaching the beach is fairly simple.
Activities & Tours
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife