Playa Grande is in the south of Tenerife, near to the town of Poris de Abona, in the Arico region.
It is a not very large beach, with dark sand and clean, calm waters. It is primarily a local’s beach and has the downside of being in one of the windiest parts of Tenerife.
There is plenty of parking in the area, and reaching the beach is fairly simple.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi