San Juan Beach
Located in a small bay close to the town centre of Guía de Isora
San Juan Beach (Playa de San Juan) is in the southeast of Tenerife, just metres away from the mouth of the ravine from which it takes its name. It is in a small bay close to the town centre of Guía de Isora.
It is a dark sand beach popular with locals, with calm waters and protection from the wind.
Access to the beach is easy and there are excellent road connections.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife