San Juan Beach (Playa de San Juan) is in the southeast of Tenerife, just metres away from the mouth of the ravine from which it takes its name. It is in a small bay close to the town centre of Guía de Isora.
It is a dark sand beach popular with locals, with calm waters and protection from the wind.
Access to the beach is easy and there are excellent road connections.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi