Two beaches in one – this is Torviscas and Fañabe – two beaches which come together to be one of the best beaches in Tenerife. With only signposts to tell them apart, the beaches spread across an enormous esplanade of volcanic sand.
Found in a prime location in Costa Adeje, the beaches run alongside a long promenade with plenty of spots for shopping, restaurants, and leisure. The beach has all kinds of amenities and has been awarded a Blue Flag.
The beach is perfectly connected – you can access it on foot, by car, or via TITSA bus lines 111 and 473.
Activities & Tours
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife