It is one of the liveliest beaches on the island, with a constant crowd of people. Large, sandy, and endowed with all kinds of services.
What’s more, it is next to an enormous promenade known as Paseo las Vistas, which connects Los Cristianos with Las Americas, two of the island’s most popular areas. A magnificent beach that has space for everyone.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids