It is one of the liveliest beaches on the island, with a constant crowd of people. Large, sandy, and endowed with all kinds of services.
What’s more, it is next to an enormous promenade known as Paseo las Vistas, which connects Los Cristianos with Las Americas, two of the island’s most popular areas. A magnificent beach that has space for everyone.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi