La Paz Viewpoint
Above the Martianez cliffs in Puerto de la Cruz
The La Paz viewpoint is one of the most popular in Tenerife and is located above the Martianez cliffs in Puerto de la Cruz.
From here, you can see Puerto de la Cruz’s new town, with Martianez Beach and Costa Martianez in the foreground, then La Orotava Valley and the Atlantic as a backdrop. On clear days, you can even see La Palma in the distance.
The views were an inspiration for Agatha Christie in her novel ‘The Enigmatic Mr Quinn’. As a result, there is a bust dedicated to her at the viewpoint itself.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife