From here, you can see Puerto de la Cruz’s new town, with Martianez Beach and Costa Martianez in the foreground, then La Orotava Valley and the Atlantic as a backdrop. On clear days, you can even see La Palma in the distance.
The views were an inspiration for Agatha Christie in her novel ‘The Enigmatic Mr Quinn’. As a result, there is a bust dedicated to her at the viewpoint itself.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?