Tenerife’s harsh coastline is peppered with small natural pools created by lava flows and sea erosion, which serve as small oases. Among them you can find the La Jaquita natural pools, in an idyllic setting surrounded by banana plantations in Guía de Isora in the south of Tenerife.
Over the pools, you can witness some sunsets straight out of a movie, with La Gomera Island as the backdrop. They are especially popular in the summer among local residents and tourists staying in nearby hotels.
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids