Tenerife’s harsh coastline is peppered with small natural pools created by lava flows and sea erosion, which serve as small oases. Among them you can find the La Jaquita natural pools, in an idyllic setting surrounded by banana plantations in Guía de Isora in the south of Tenerife.
Over the pools, you can witness some sunsets straight out of a movie, with La Gomera Island as the backdrop. They are especially popular in the summer among local residents and tourists staying in nearby hotels.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi