Los Cristianos is one of the Canary Island’s most popular towns and it owes much of its fame to its beach. Although it is not a very long beach, at just 400 metres in length, the Playa de Los Cristianos (Los Cristianos Beach) is one of the busiest and liveliest in all of Tenerife.
Bathed in sand and protected from the currents by its namesake marina wall, it has all kinds of services, as well as a fantastic promenade which runs the length of the beach. You can also find Playa de Las Vistas nearby.
It is very easy to access.
Activities & Tours
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife