Playa de La Tejita (La Tejita Beach) is in El Medano, in the south of Tenerife.
It is a wide sandy beach around a kilometre long, at the foot of the unique Montaña Roja. The beach is secluded, clean, and very quiet, and you’ll hardly detect any waves.
You can get there by car or on TITSA bus line 470.
Activities & Tours
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?