Las Gaviotas is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, close to Las Teresitas and the village of San Andres.
It is a small, wild volcanic sand beach which is full of personality and very popular among locals and tourists. It is located at the base of the cliffs in an unbeatable natural setting and has strong waves and moderate winds.
To reach it, you need to go in the direction of Playa de Las Teresitas on the TF-121, then take an exit on a small road which zigzags through the mountain and ends up at Las Gaviotas. You can also take TITSA bus line 945.
Activities & Tours
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?