Playa de Las Galgas is in Costa Adeje, in the south of Tenerife. It is a small sandy beach – hardly 50 metres long – where the sea is calm for most of the year.
It’s located in a mainly touristy area, so there is a good variety of services nearby.
You can access the beach via an adjacent footpath.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?