In the town centre of Callao Salvaje
The Playa de Ajabo is in the town centre of Callao Salvaje, in the Adeje municipality in southern Tenerife.
It is a black pebble beach with calm waters, beach bars, and various services on the beach itself. It is a lovely, relaxed beach, which despite being in a principally tourist area, is not usually very busy.
The beach is well connected by both road and by bus. It is also easy to access.
Activities & Tours
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife