It receives a lot of visitors, but take care while you are there, as it is not intended to be a viewpoint, and as a result there have been accidents in the past. The views are spectacular, but the area is not looked after, so be careful.
The photos from Las Teresitas viewpoint are among the most desired on the island, and deservedly so. Nothing reflects Tenerife’s paradisiac feel better than this wonderful spot.
From the top of the peak, you can see Las Teresitas Beach in all its splendour, which is especially spectacular on a sunny day. Other than the beach in the foreground, you can also admire the fishing village of San Andres, which rises above the beach, and the mountains on the southern face of the Anaga Country Park.
How to get there
By the entrance to Playa de Las Teresitas, you’ll need to take an exit up a very narrow road called Igueste de San Andrés (TF-121) which goes up the mountain.
The viewpoint is near the start of this road, on a lay-by a few metres up the mountain.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi