La Garañona viewpoint isn’t hidden away in the mountains, nor is it necessary to undertake a treacherous journey to get there, but it’s equally as spectacular as other less accessible viewpoints on the island.
This viewpoint is found in the heart of El Sauzal, a small town in northern Tenerife, in a beautiful area unknown to most tourists. Heading to the viewpoint is a perfect addition to a visit to this part of the island. There are lots of shops and cafes nearby.
La Garañona offers spectacular views, including the impressive cliffs along the Acentejo Coast and El Arenal-La Garañona Beach.
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids