Playa de San Telmo (San Telmo Beach) is in Puerto de la Cruz, on the north coast of Tenerife.
It is a very small beach – hardly 20 metres long, which is rocky and just next to a breakwater which serves as a dock and protects the beach from the force of the sea.
It can be reached via the Paseo de San Telmo.
Activities & Tours
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?