It is a wide horseshoe shaped beach which forms part of a huge series of beaches spreading along the island’s south coast. At points it is difficult to distinguish where one beach ends and the next one begins. Its horseshoe shape puts the brakes on the waves, which land with barely any force along the coast.
It is in a relatively popular urban area, surrounded by hotels, therefore it is quite busy. It also has all kinds of amenities.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi