Playa de Benijo
Located northeast of Tenerife, within the Anaga Natural Reserve
Playa de Benijo (Benijo Beach) is in the north-east of Tenerife, on the outskirts of Santa Cruz, within the Anaga natural area.
Specifically, the beach is found in a prime location, untouched and secluded from the hustle and bustle. It is right next to the small village of Benijo, which gives its name to the beach, and close to the Roques de Anaga, which are visible from the beach itself.
You can get there by taking the road leading to Taganana, the TF-134, and via bus line 246. Once there, there is parking for around 50 vehicles, and there are paths laid out to the beach.
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife