Garachico Town Hall (Casa Consistorial de Garachico) is right in the centre of Villa de Garachico, overlooking the Plaza de la Libertad.
It is a two-storey building, built in a neoclassical style in the 19th Century. It has a striking pink façade, on which you can also find the town’s crest, made in stone.
It is annexed to its left by the Former Convent of San Francisco, which is now the Casa de Cultura Museum.
Activities & Tours
- The 10 Best Natural Pools in Tenerife
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 best viewpoints in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids