Garachico Town Hall (Casa Consistorial de Garachico) is right in the centre of Villa de Garachico, overlooking the Plaza de la Libertad.
It is a two-storey building, built in a neoclassical style in the 19th Century. It has a striking pink façade, on which you can also find the town’s crest, made in stone.
It is annexed to its left by the Former Convent of San Francisco, which is now the Casa de Cultura Museum.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi