The Parador de las Cañadas is a magical place, 2000m above sea level and in the shadow of the largest volcano in Spain.
It is an enormous mountain home camouflaged among the volcanic landscapes of Mount Teide. Its exceptional location offers an ideal destination to relax and watch the marvellous sunrises and sunsets.
There’s good food, incredible views, and an idyllic location. With the lack of air pollution, you can always see the stars in the night sky.
You can check prices via the following link.
Activities & Tours
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?