The Parador de las Cañadas is a magical place, 2000m above sea level and in the shadow of the largest volcano in Spain.
It is an enormous mountain home camouflaged among the volcanic landscapes of Mount Teide. Its exceptional location offers an ideal destination to relax and watch the marvellous sunrises and sunsets.
There’s good food, incredible views, and an idyllic location. With the lack of air pollution, you can always see the stars in the night sky.
You can check prices via the following link.
Activities & Tours
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi