The Parque Maritimo is a beautiful pool complex located on the shores of the Atlantic, in the capital of Tenerife, with privileged views of the impressive Auditorio de Tenerife and the Palmetum which announce your entry to the city.
There’s nothing lacking in the Parque Maritimo – apart from the obvious enormous pools, the facility has a solarium, activity areas, children’s’ play areas, kiosks, restaurants, shops, and changing rooms, which combine to form one of the best leisure complexes in Santa Cruz.
You’ll also be able to do your last-minute shopping in the shops throughout the park, in case you need floaters or sunscreen.
The Parque Maritimo has three large pools, all surrounded by a large solarium covering over 17,000m2, where you’ll find sunbeds, parasols, benches, and pergolas to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.
- Main Pool: an enormous pool covering 6,500m2, which you can access via stairs or ramps. It is over 2 metres deep.
- Cascada Pool: covers over 3000m2, and is spectacular because of the enormous waterfalls which fill the pool with water from the ocean itself.
- Children’s Pool: a pool which is around 350m2 designed for the smallest guests.
Food and drink
There are various places to get something to eat in the Parque Maritimo, from hamburgers and sandwiches, á la carte menus, and even individual and kids’ menus.
You can also buy ice creams and similar products from the shops in the park.
As well as the children’s pool, which is only accessible to children and their accompanying adults, the Parque Maritimo has a great space designed for the smallest members of the family, where they can run activities like storytelling, dancing, face painting, etc.
In the summer, there are special activities for children.
The changing rooms in the Parque Maritimo are split into different sections:
- Toilets and washrooms
- Individual showers
- Changing area
Opening hours and prices
- €5 adults (+ sunbed)
- €1.50 children under 12
- Entry is free for children under 3
The Parque Marítimo is open from Monday to Sunday:
- Summer: 10am – 7pm
- Rest of the year: 10am – 6pm
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
Deals on places to stay
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi