It is a stone viewpoint at kilometre 19 of the La Esperanza highway (TF-24) which leads to Mount Teide. From the viewpoint, you can see most of the National Park in all its splendour, as well as Tenerife’s northern coastline.
A beautiful Canarian pine forest surrounds the viewpoint, which is located 1600m above sea level. Weather permitting, you may see a wonderful cloud sea from this vantage point.
Activities & Tours
- The 5 Best Museums in Tenerife
- The 6 Most Charming Villages in Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 wild and (almost) secret beaches in Tenerife
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Things To Do In Tenerife With Kids
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife