Hundreds of animal species live side-by-side in Loro Parque, and together with the abundant plant life, make up one of the most important animal and plant conservation spaces in the Canary Islands. It is the ideal park for all guests, with unique shows and a magical setting.
Walking along the paths which zigzag throughout the 135,000m2 area to discover, one-by-one, animal species from all corners of the world is an adventure. That’s because in Loro Parque, you’ll find everything from a rare albino tiger to its characteristic parrots which passing by meerkats, gorillas, anteaters, and many more animals.
Also, Loro Parque has excellent restaurants throughout the facility.
Opening hours and prices
The Park is open from Monday to Sunday, 9.30am – 5.30pm and has a limited capacity. The prices are as follows:
- Basic entry: €40 for adults and €28 for children (6-11 years old)
- Free entry for under 6s
Buy your entry here
Activities & Tours
More about Tenerife
- Tenerife Carnival
- The 10 BEST VIEWPOINTS in Tenerife
- 7 of Tenerife’s Most Unusual Landscapes
- 6 of Tenerife’s Best Wild Beaches and How To Reach Them
- 15 Best Things To Do In Tenerife
- The 10 Best Hotels in Tenerife
- 10 Great Ideas for Family Travel With Kids to Tenerife
- The 10 Best Beaches in Tenerife
- South Tenerife or North Tenerife?
- Alfombras de La Orotava • Feast of Corpus Christi